Thursday, February 4, 2010

Watch Kates Playground Shower Do You Use A Tackleberry Buckle On Your Western Saddle?

Do you use a tackleberry buckle on your Western saddle? - watch kates playground shower

I wonder if someone uses a loop Tackleberry? It is a belt loop that goes on your belt (whip) and a lip ring to the belt catch, quickly, without the full scope of his belt, when the President to adjust the development. I grew up with them, I lost recently (he fell at the end of my whip, because someone has unpacked all over and I do not see the whip). I searched online and found for sale on this site (if you know what it is, look at) this picture: http://www.kates.net/171?ParentID=158
but they cost $ 25 because they are made of brass.

My husband was transferred to a store the other day for $ 6.95, and bought it, but that was all they had. I want to buy chairs for others. Someone knows where to find? A Google search yielded few results in a deadlock. I, links for those who are curious about how Tackleberry. You deserve an amazing time!

3 comments:

Rango said...

thats funny, when I was called a child cackleberry
I've never had a problem with it
I have a different chair, and never a man, but it was actually quite nice.
If a Google search is not something for your time, go bid on one of the sites and call the tactic will probably shop listed under another name.

alan p said...

yes

AllTacke... said...

My mother has the time I can recall are used. Yes, I always use! I love them! But we as a different name ....... And I can not. Think I talk to him later, I'll put you in touch! K

Post a Comment