Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Rv Solar A Question For RVers Who Have Put Solar Panels On Your Rig. I Would Like To Add Solar To My RV Because Of My?

A question for RVers who have put solar panels on your rig. I would like to add solar to my RV because of my? - rv solar

Habit "Boondocking." If I have two panels of 85 watts on my team and put two golf-cart batteries that are produced often enough power for my lights and water? I would also like to buy black and white TV series of small quantities from the DC battery. What do you think?

1 comments:

garrison... said...

I know of a golf cart with 2 batteries, but it is likely that it meets their needs.

If you find that your load is too large, you can use a wind turbine ... The real work ... and that is why people who are used on ships to support their banks D9 battery.

Post a Comment